Crash Proof Retirement® has been saying for months that the financial bubble that’s been growing on Wall Street for the past 7 years is about ready to burst. (This, as a result of our own research, and from the educated opinions of experts like world famous economic forecaster & best-selling author Harry Dent)
Well, there are now even more signs that those “cracks” are beginning to grow.
Following President–elect Donald Trump’s news conference on Wednesday, stocks on Thursday showed losses that haven’t been seen in months. The Dow fell by as much 170 points at one point on Thursday. Apparently what was said this week wasn’t exactly what investors wanted to hear.
- Trump criticized the pharmaceutical industry, which sent health care and bio-technology stocks down.
- He also did not provide new details on three of his key policies: tax reform, deregulation of certain sectors and fiscal stimulus.
There was also bad news in the auto industry.
- Fiat-Chrysler shares fell 13% after the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) accused the lawmaker of using deceptive software, which allowed excess diesel emissions in over 100,000 vehicles.
- The report comes after Volkswagen admitted to criminal offences in rigging U.S. emissions tests, and agreed to pay $4.3 billion in civil and criminal fines in a settlement with the U.S. Justice Department.
- On Tuesday, Ford Motor Company confirmed that it would be less profitable in 2017 than last year.
- Takata Corporation –(The world’s largest maker of maker of automobile airbags) will plead guilty in the worst auto-safety scandal in American history that has led to hundreds of thousands of automobile recalls,
- Takata will pay $1 billion dollars to resolve the investigation by the U.S. Justice Department.
Investors also focused on speeches from several Federal Reserve officials.
- Philadelphia Fed President Patrick Harker, (who is a voting member of the central bank’s policy making committee), said that 3 rate hikes are appropriate in 2017.
- Chicago Fed President Charles Evans was more cautious, however say the economy could grow strongly for a bit, but it’s likely to be unsustainable. Evans is also a voting member of the Federal Open Market Committee.
In addition, home improvement giant Lowe’s says it will be laying off “less than 1 percent” of its employees in the near future. The exact number of layoffs is not known. Lowe’s employs more than 285,000 workers.
It’s enough discouraging news to make anyone in or near retired years, worry sick over their retirement nest-eggs. The question you have to ask yourself is:
If the stock market drops 30% or more this year, do you have time to recover your losses?
It’s a question you must seriously consider if you’re facing retirement.
If you’re in or near retirement, wouldn’t you like to lock in the gains you’ve made on the stock market and never have to worry about another crash or downturn? There is a safe and guaranteed alternative to the risk, corruption and fees within the securities industry, and it’s called the exclusive Crash Proof Retirement® System. If you’re worried about losing any part of your retirement nest-egg then let Phil Cannella and Joann Small educate you on the exclusive Crash Proof Retirement® System. This proprietary system is designed so that when the market goes up, your accounts can experience gains, but when the market goes down or crashes, your accounts stay even; You never lose a penny of your principal and that’s guaranteed! Get educated on the proprietary Crash Proof Retirement® System at the next Crash Proof event!
There is no cost…No obligation…Just a Crash Proof Education from the creator of the exclusive Crash Proof System-Phil Cannella, and the CEO of Crash Proof Retirement®- Joann Small.
See what you’ll learn at a Crash Proof Retirement® Educational Event. Watch below.